Colorado Springs Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Colorado Springs Rental Property
Dorman Management, Inc. specializes in residential management and our team of licensed agents has over 30 years of experience. We recognize that there is both an art and a science to being successful in this industry and we strive to continually fine-tune both to be the top real estate management firm in Colorado Springs. We have worked tirelessly to create a stream-lined system and service with a strong foundation to best support our clients. We invite you to experience the Dorman distinction.
The Benefits of using Dorman Management, Inc.
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly charge for marketing properties on over 100 different high traffic web sites.
- We screen all prospective Tenants thoroughly, confirming employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgments, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- Unlike many other companies if a tenant pays late we charge additional rent, which means more money in your pocket.
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 30 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB..
Inquire About Our Services
Dorman Real Estate Services ROCK!??
Just a short note to say thanks to the staff of DRE Inc with a Special thanks to my new property manager Mr. Alexander Yoder. As a previous Soldier and a current DOD/DA Civilian employee who is constantly deployed, I no longer have to worry about my properties that are managed by DRE Inc. The staff have consistently supported me and my family. I have over the past several years been "TRACKED DOWN" as issues, concerns and or renewal leases have surfaced. Cannot find a better service provider anywhere. To the DRE Inc, team, THANK YOU!
- William W. Pickenheim, TACOM LCMC Deputy Chief of Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you mark up maintenance invoices?
A: No, we do not make a profit on home maintenance. Also, we often receive discounts for sending our vendors a lot of work – these discounts are passed along to our clients.
- View All >>
Colorado Springs Area Information
Colorado Springs is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat and most populous city of El Paso County, Colorado, United States. Colorado Springs is located in the east central portion of the state. It is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 65 miles (105 km) south of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. At 6,035 feet (1,839 m) the city stands over one mile (1.6 km) above sea level, though some areas of the city are significantly higher and lower. Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, rising over 8,000 feet above the city on the eastern edge of the Southern Rocky Mountains. The United States Air Force Academy is located in Colorado Springs. The city is often referred to as "The Springs."
The city had an estimated population of 431,834 in 2012., being the second most populous city in the state of Colorado, behind Denver, and the 41st most populous city in the United States, while the Colorado Springs Metropolitan Statistical Area had an estimated population of 668,353 in 2012. The city covers 194.7 square miles (504 km2), making it Colorado's largest city in area. Colorado Springs was selected as the No. 1 Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" by Money magazine in 2006, and placed number one in Outside's 2009 list of America's Best Cities.
Areas We Service
- Colorado Springs
- El Paso County
- Cripple Creek
- Manitou Springs
- Fort Carson
- Air Force Academy
- Peterson Air Force Base
- Pikes Peak Area
- Front Range
- Woodland Park
- Teller County