Comprehensive Financial Reporting
It’s easy to keep tabs on your investment
We track your financials and reports to you monthly through our secure, advanced and fully automated web-based accounting system. With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
- All reports and tracking are further available at all times through the Owner Portal – just login and go!
- Convenience and self service for review of all statements
- Download owner statements & income reports
Log into your owner portal to view statements & more, such as:
- Rent collection and processing
- Payment of maintenance vendor bills
- Payment of monthly items at the request of owners
- Owner statement and direct deposit by ACH processing to your bank account
On an annual basis, you will also receive the following:
- Tax statements and 1099s
- Annual summary owner statement
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB