|Management & Leasing Fees|
|Leasing Fee||100% 1/mo rent||$400||$400||$400|
|Lease Renewal Fee||$200||$200||$200|
|Furnace Filter Program|
|3D Virtual Tour|
|Pet Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Eviction Cost Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Property Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|The above fee structure applies to any properties of 2 units or less, such as single-family homes and duplexes. For 3-4 unit buildings we offer a 25% Leasing Fee discount ($300). For 5+ unit buildings we bid case-by-case, based on factors such as unit number, average rents, and labor demand.|
Optional: Security Deposit Booster
$20/mo = 50% increase in tenant deposit
$30/mo = 100% increase in tenant deposit
$40/mo = 150% increase in tenant deposit
|INFO: The Security Deposit Booster© can be added to any of the above service levels. This is a financial arrangement in which Dorman commits additional funds towards the tenant's security deposit, out of our own pockets. This can help safeguard your property against any balances due from the tenant if for any reason move-out charges exceed the security deposit balance.|
Maximize your rental property’s return on investment...
call (719) 213-9100 today or fill out the form below to get in touch with us!
Benefits of Using Dorman Real Estate Management
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB
Fountain Area Information
The city of Fountain is a Home Rule Municipality located in El Paso County, Colorado, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 25,846.
Fountain is located 10 miles (16 km) south of Colorado Springs and just east of Fort Carson. Fountain and the Colorado Springs suburbs Security and Widefield make up the "Fountain Valley" community.
There were 5,039 households out of which 49.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 61.7% were married couples living together, 13.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 19.4% were non-families. 14.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 3.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.01 and the average family size was 3.33.
In the city the population was spread out with 34.5% under the age of 18, 8.8% from 18 to 24, 34.3% from 25 to 44, 17.0% from 45 to 64, and 5.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 29 years. For every 100 females there were 98.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.1 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $42,121, and the median income for a family was $44,735. Males had a median income of $31,192 versus $24,000 for females. The per capita income for the city was $15,975. About 5.9% of families and 8.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 10.6% of those under age 18 and 14.7% of those age 65 or over. Source From Wikipedia