|Management & Leasing Fees|
|Leasing Fee||100% 1/mo rent||$400||$400||$400|
|Lease Renewal Fee||$200||$200||$200|
|Furnace Filter Program|
|3D Virtual Tour|
|Pet Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Eviction Cost Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Property Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|The above fee structure applies to any properties of 2 units or less, such as single-family homes and duplexes. For 3-4 unit buildings we offer a 25% Leasing Fee discount ($300). For 5+ unit buildings we bid case-by-case, based on factors such as unit number, average rents, and labor demand.|
Optional: Security Deposit Booster
$20/mo = 50% increase in tenant deposit
$30/mo = 100% increase in tenant deposit
$40/mo = 150% increase in tenant deposit
|INFO: The Security Deposit Booster© can be added to any of the above service levels. This is a financial arrangement in which Dorman commits additional funds towards the tenant's security deposit, out of our own pockets. This can help safeguard your property against any balances due from the tenant if for any reason move-out charges exceed the security deposit balance.|
Maximize your rental property’s return on investment...
call (719) 213-9100 today or fill out the form below to get in touch with us!
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB
Peterson Air Force Base Area Information
Colorado military construction during the buildup of US training installations prior to the bombing of Pearl Harbor included the 1940 Lowry bombardier school at Denver and Camp Carson south of Colorado Springs (HQ completed January 31, 1942). Sites "in the vicinity of Colorado Springs" were assessed in the summer of 1941 for a USAAF airfield, and during April 1942 the Photographic Reconnaissance Operational Training Unit (PROTU) was activated in a leased facility at Colorado Springs. On May 6, 1942, the site adjacent to the airfield of the 1926 Colorado Springs Municipal Airport was selected, and the airport's airfield was subsequently leased as an "air support field"* for Camp Carson under the "air support base development program". In May 1942, units such as the 5th Mapping Squadron (from Bradley Field) arrived and used city facilities. The "Second Photographic Group Reconnaissance" (activated 7 May 1942 at Will Rogers Field) transferred to Colorado Springs, and the "2nd Group ... headquarters was situated in a former garage across the street from the Post Office, barracks were in the city auditorium...and the mess hall was located at the busy horseshoe counter of the Sante Fe R.R. station." Land at the Broadmoor was used for maneuvers, and the 2nd Group initially operated without aircraft. Personnel were also "housed temporarily at Colorado College" and a youth camp near the Woodmen sanitorium. (the 14th Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron was located at the Kaufman Building on Tejon St.) Source From Wikipedia