Marketing Your Rental Property
HD photos and flexible showings reduce vacancy
Dedicated Leasing Specialist
During the leasing process you will work with a licensed property manager whose only goal is to get your property marketed and get it rented quickly. During this time, you can expect us to be checking on your property and showing it to prospective tenants, as well as updating the listing on various websites, answering potential tenant questions and communicating with you. Our team will ensure that your property is presented in its best light online and in person to get you a great tenant.
Professional Rental Market Analysis
Pricing the home correctly is one of the most important factors in getting it rented quickly. Overpricing the home will cause the property to rent less quickly, costing you time and money. We start with a competitive rental price analysis which combines market data with our professional knowledge of current market conditions to give you the most accurate rental price possible. This will get the home rented fast and for the most that the market will bear.
If your property doesn’t look good online then prospective tenants will not want to come view it in person. We take professional, high resolution photos of our homes - In our experience properties that have professional photos get rented much faster. Professional photos are included with our Silver Level of service.
Online Advertising Exposure
We market your property through our property management software called Appfolio. It then syndicates the listing out to several websites, including all the popular rental sites like Zillow and Trulia.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB