Collecting Rent For Your Investment
We make sure you get paid on time, every time
Collecting rent is easy if you have the perfect tenant who pays on time! But what if they don’t? Having someone in your corner who knows tenant law and the proper notices to send is critical!
If a tenant has gone beyond the grace period we provide them with a late rent notice, where we collect the appropriate late fees along with the normal rent amount. Worse case, if we have a tenant that does stop paying rent, we will assist in the eviction process and re-renting the property quickly.
We make paying rent easy for tenants with the online tenant portal that can be accessed 24/7. We encourage tenants to pay online, which means we can pay you out faster.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Benefits of Using Dorman Real Estate Management
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB