|Management & Leasing Fees|
|Leasing Fee||100% 1/mo rent||$400||$400||$400|
|Lease Renewal Fee||$200||$200||$200|
|Furnace Filter Program|
|3D Virtual Tour|
|Pet Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Eviction Cost Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Property Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|The above fee structure applies to any properties of 2 units or less, such as single-family homes and duplexes. For 3-4 unit buildings we offer a 25% Leasing Fee discount ($300). For 5+ unit buildings we bid case-by-case, based on factors such as unit number, average rents, and labor demand.|
Optional: Security Deposit Booster
$20/mo = 50% increase in tenant deposit
$30/mo = 100% increase in tenant deposit
$40/mo = 150% increase in tenant deposit
|INFO: The Security Deposit Booster© can be added to any of the above service levels. This is a financial arrangement in which Dorman commits additional funds towards the tenant's security deposit, out of our own pockets. This can help safeguard your property against any balances due from the tenant if for any reason move-out charges exceed the security deposit balance.|
Maximize your rental property’s return on investment...
call (719) 213-9100 today or fill out the form below to get in touch with us!
Benefits of Using Dorman Real Estate Management
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB
Colorado Springs Area Information
Colorado Springs is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat and most populous city of El Paso County, Colorado, United States. Colorado Springs is located in the east central portion of the state. It is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 65 miles (105 km) south of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. At 6,035 feet (1,839 m) the city stands over one mile (1.6 km) above sea level, though some areas of the city are significantly higher and lower. Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, rising over 8,000 feet above the city on the eastern edge of the Southern Rocky Mountains. The United States Air Force Academy is located in Colorado Springs. The city is often referred to as "The Springs."
The city had an estimated population of 431,834 in 2012., being the second most populous city in the state of Colorado, behind Denver, and the 41st most populous city in the United States, while the Colorado Springs Metropolitan Statistical Area had an estimated population of 668,353 in 2012. The city covers 194.7 square miles (504 km2), making it Colorado's largest city in area. Colorado Springs was selected as the No. 1 Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" by Money magazine in 2006, and placed number one in Outside's 2009 list of America's Best Cities. Source From Wikipedia