|Management & Leasing Fees|
|Leasing Fee||100% 1/mo rent||$400||$400||$400|
|Lease Renewal Fee||$200||$200||$200|
|Furnace Filter Program|
|3D Virtual Tour|
|Pet Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Eviction Cost Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Property Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|The above fee structure applies to any properties of 2 units or less, such as single-family homes and duplexes. For 3-4 unit buildings we offer a 25% Leasing Fee discount ($300). For 5+ unit buildings we bid case-by-case, based on factors such as unit number, average rents, and labor demand.|
Optional: Security Deposit Booster
$20/mo = 50% increase in tenant deposit
$30/mo = 100% increase in tenant deposit
$40/mo = 150% increase in tenant deposit
|INFO: The Security Deposit Booster© can be added to any of the above service levels. This is a financial arrangement in which Dorman commits additional funds towards the tenant's security deposit, out of our own pockets. This can help safeguard your property against any balances due from the tenant if for any reason move-out charges exceed the security deposit balance.|
Maximize your rental property’s return on investment...
call (719) 213-9100 today or fill out the form below to get in touch with us!
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB
Victor Area Information
Victor is a Statutory City in Teller County, Colorado, United States. Gold was discovered in Victor in the late 19th century, and omen of the future of the town. With Cripple Creek, the mining district became the second largest gold mining district in the country and realized approximately $10 billion of mined gold in 2010 dollars. It reached its peak around the turn of the century when there were about 18,000 residents in the town. Depleted ore in mines, labor strife and the exodus of miners during World War I caused a steep decline in the city's economy, from which it has never recovered. The population was 397 at the 2010 census. There is a resumed mining effort on Battle Mountain.
Modern mines have taken up operation in recent decades. One major open pit operation, the Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mine, is run by AngloGold Ashanti, in addition to several locally-owned mines, all of which provide employment and revenue for the community. Though Victor hit a historic low in the early 2000s (decade), the town is now coming back. As of 2006, Victor Celebrates the Arts was in its 7th year, and a growing creative community is an exciting component of the town's revival. With new businesses opening alongside vintage institutions such as the Victor Hotel and the Victor Tin Works & Star of the West Press (both now part of The Victor Trading Co. & Manufacturing Works), renovation of historic buildings, and an up-swing in the local economy and property values, Victor is regaining some of the life once nearly extinguished. Source From Wikipedia