|Management & Leasing Fees|
|Leasing Fee||100% 1/mo rent||$400||$400||$400|
|Lease Renewal Fee||$200||$200||$200|
|Furnace Filter Program|
|3D Virtual Tour|
|Pet Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Eviction Cost Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|Property Damage Protection Guarantee
($2,500 pd by Dorman)
|The above fee structure applies to any properties of 2 units or less, such as single-family homes and duplexes. For 3-4 unit buildings we offer a 25% Leasing Fee discount ($300). For 5+ unit buildings we bid case-by-case, based on factors such as unit number, average rents, and labor demand.|
Optional: Security Deposit Booster
$20/mo = 50% increase in tenant deposit
$30/mo = 100% increase in tenant deposit
$40/mo = 150% increase in tenant deposit
|INFO: The Security Deposit Booster© can be added to any of the above service levels. This is a financial arrangement in which Dorman commits additional funds towards the tenant's security deposit, out of our own pockets. This can help safeguard your property against any balances due from the tenant if for any reason move-out charges exceed the security deposit balance.|
Maximize your rental property’s return on investment...
call (719) 213-9100 today or fill out the form below to get in touch with us!
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no base management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We confirm employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB
Fort Carson Area Information
Fort Carson was designated from Camp Carson in 1954 and in the 1960s, mechanized units were assigned to the fort and it was expanded to the present 137,000 acres (55,000 ha). Butts Army Air Field at the fort was constructed between 1963 and 1966 with a 4,573-foot (1,394 m) runway for light fixed-wing aircraft (cf. USAF C-130s at the nearby Peterson AFB.)
Throughout its history Fort Carson has been home to nine divisions. An additional training area, comprising 235,000 acres (959 km²), was purchased in September 1983. Named the Piñon Canyon Maneuver Site, this training area is located approximately 150 miles (240 km) road miles to the southeast, and is used for large force-on-force maneuver training. Comprehensive maneuver and live fire training also occurs downrange at Fort Carson.
Exercises and deployments continually hone the skills of Fort Carson soldiers. When not deployed, soldiers train annually at Piñon Canyon Maneuver Site and the National Training Center near Barstow, California. Additionally, units participate in joint exercises around the world, including Central and South Africa, Europe, and Southwest Asia. In 2003, most Fort Carson units were deployed in support of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. Troops from the 984th Military Police CO, 759th Military Police BN were also sent in support of the guard mission at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba. President George W. Bush addressed soldiers and family members at the post on November 24, 2003, in praise of the soldiers' determination and the sacrifices their families have made. Fort Carson's beautiful scenery has made it one of the most requested duty stations in the U.S. Army. It is considered the second most popular CONUS duty station, after Fort Lewis, Washington, and adopted "Best Hometown in the Army" as its motto in 2007. Source From Wikipedia