Maximize your rental property’s return on investment...
call (719)213.9100 today for your free rental analysis
Widefield Property Management Services
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide a market
analysis for each property to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from move in to maintenance.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and address all repairs needed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will ensure your investment is protected.
What Sets Us Apart
With over 50 years in the industry, we know the area and are experts in our craft.
We recognize that there is both an art and a science to being successful in this industry and we strive to
continually fine-tune both to be the top real estate management firm in Widefield. We seek to provide a STRESS FREE management experience.
Never worry about pet damage again! Ask us about our FREE Pet Damage Warranty!
Benefits of Using Dorman Real Estate Management
- We have a simple, inexpensive, no-small-print fee structure.
- We don’t “mark up” maintenance vendor invoices and all of our vendors are insured and appropriately licensed.
- We charge no management fees during terms of vacancy.
- We have no variable or hourly marketing fee to list your home on all of the top rental sites.
- We screen all prospective Tenants throughly, confirming employment and income, credit rating and credit history, eviction history, past judgements, criminal history and we get rental references from former Landlords!
- We always perform detailed written condition reports with digital photos before and after every tenant.
- We are a medium sized management firm which means you will receive a very personal “mom & pop” service while still gaining the benefits of a very streamlined system.
- Our primary business is property management so we don’t market to your tenants to try to sell them other houses.
- Our licensed property management team has over 50 years of experience.
- Our company’s structure is referred to as “portfolio management”, so all of our property owners have one primary point of contact for all communications who is a licensed real estate broker, as opposed to having many different points of contact with a departmentalized management structure.
- We are active members of the following associations, which hold us to a higher quality of service and high ethical standards:
- NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management)
- CAR (Colorado Association of Realtors)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors)
- We have a top rating with the BBB...
Read More +
Our Reputation Precedes Us
See why Widefield Owners & Investors trust us with their rental investment.
Widefield Area Information
The steel multiplate structure fabricated by Thompson Manufacturing Company supports two barrel arches, each spanning 15 feet. Faced with well crafted stonework, including cut stone voussoirs and keystones, the bridge appears as a true stone arch structure. Constructed in 1936, in conjunction with improvements to the highway in a rural area between Colorado Springs and Cañon City, it continues to function as a good example of a bridge built by the Works Progress Administration during the years of the Great Depression. Listed under Highway Bridges in Colorado Multiple Property Submission. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve